About The Job
The Senior Software Developer is responsible for all aspects of the development and delivery of our applications. You should possess most or all of the following skills:
- Be able to understand the SDLC model and what your specific activities are in designing and then delivering a solid, robust application.
- Understand how to develop and enforce coding standards and source code development standards U
- Design and develop code that is clean, understandable, maintainable, and SOLID
- Design, develop and implement test plans to accurately test the application code, functions, modules and program
- Develop and maintain detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards.
We are looking for individuals who love building software. You should have experience, but also be willing to stretch and learn new things.
- You keep your skills up to date. You recognize the importance of spending time with different technologies in order to make the correct decisions on what you will use in your next project.
- You consider yourself above average in your knowledge of .NET and know what has changed and what will be changing next.
- You love to build “vertical slices” of software and don’t want to get pigeonholed as the “front-end” or “back-end” developer in the shop.
- You are fine with raw CSS, but SASS and/or LESS have made your life better.
- Raw HTML doesn’t scare you, but you also know that there are many ways to get it to the browser.
- SQL isn’t just for DBAs. It is important that software developers know how to write and tune their scripts.
- You can communicate clearly both in-person and through written mediums.
- Testing your code has saved the day on many occasions.
Education / Experience
We recognize that not every senior developer has a CS degree, and that not every developer with a CS degree is a senior developer. We have noticed, however, that the people who succeed in this role generally have some combination of the following experience/education:
- About 3-5 years of professional software development experience
- About 3-5 years of experience using C# professionally
- About 2-5 years of SQL experience
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Local candidates only, please
All applicants should provide a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements. Email Resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Annual Salary Range Rate: $100,000 – $150,000
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
Moore Holdings, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Moore Holdings, LLC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.