We are a group of passionate technology professionals who are committed to delivering best-in-class data, data science and software solutions for the non-profit space. We care deeply about our clients’ needs and understand that the work we do has a direct impact on their ability to continue improving the lives of many different people and groups.
About The Job
The Data Scientist will help us design, create and deliver products driven from vast consumer data resources. You should possess most or all of the following skills:
- Applying data mining techniques
- Completing statistical analysis
- Building high-quality prediction systems
- Automating scoring using machine learning techniques
- Building recommendation systems
- Developing marketing testing procedures
- Consulting with non-technical marketing partners and clients
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machines learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third-party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
About You – Skills and Qualifications
We are looking for individuals who love to build data science-driven products and solutions in a fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Python, Azure Machine Learning Studio, AWS Machine Learning – excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality
Education / Experience
The ideal Data Scientist candidate will have some combination of the following experience/education:
- Advanced Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years experiences in a business environment
- Experience with consumer data products
- Experience with developing and implementing predictive modeling products in a business setting
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
All applicants should provide a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements. Email Resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Annual Salary Range Rate: $70,000 – $110,000
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
Moore Holdings, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Moore Holdings, LLC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.