We are a smaller and rapidly growing team of data nerds. The data science team at SimioCloud handles many different projects and we are looking to add our next team member. We are a group of passionate technology professionals who are committed to delivering best-in-class data, data science and software solutions for the nonprofit space. We care deeply about our clients’ needs and understand that the work we do has a direct impact on their ability to improve the lives of many people and further their missions. We believe in our people and our team as a place for growth, contribution and exciting challenges.
About The Job
You will become the newest team member in a group with a diverse background from many industries coming together to build products from the ground up. As a data analyst you will help us organize, manage and ETL various data elements. You will be responsible for running ad hoc and prebuilt analytic products in a cloud-based environment as well as directly contributing to the development and enhancements of those products. You will learn and be expected to understand the business needs of our data, how we apply it and what we build from it. In this role you will have visibility and growth into many different areas of Analytics, Data Science and Engineering Development. You will be challenged to learn new things and your input to make enhancements is expected. Your key responsibilities include:
- ETL of data, writing SQL and working with databases
- The ability to troubleshoot errors and overcome technical challenges
- The ability to comprehend the business applications of the data
- Operate between various environments from disk to cloud with the appropriate tools
- Keep organized and contribute to a system that allows growth
- Consult with developers and other data people as well as non-technical marketing partners and clients
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Enhancing data collection procedures for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Participating in Agile workflows to tackle larger development efforts
- Develop simple automated scripts and basic tools that move products forward
About You – Skills and Qualifications
We are looking for individuals who are energized by challenge, growth and change; for individuals that want to build products and solutions in a fast-paced business environment.
- Be an aggressive life-long learner
- Can navigate around changing environments to accomplish tasks
- Skills with database manipulation and writing query languages such as SQL
- Experience with data tools like Alteryx
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R or Python
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as PowerBI
Education / Experience
The ideal candidate will have some combination of the following experience/education:
- Advanced Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Computer Science
- 1+ year experience in a business environment with an emphasis in consumer marketing
- Experience with consumer data products
- Previous technical training and hands-on data work
SimioCloud with office locations in Westminster, CO is part of the Moore and brings creative solutions, powerful technology, and cost-effective products to the nonprofit industry.
This role is based in Westminster, CO and the team is located in that area. Currently this role will be remote due to COVID-19 until safe for everyone to regroup in an office location.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Applicants: provide a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements to: email@example.com or submit using the form on this page.
Annual Salary Range Rate: $50,000 – $80,000
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
Moore Holdings, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Moore Holdings, LLC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.