SimioCloud, a Moore Company, has deployed an innovative platform that leverages vast consumer data with the latest machine learning and artificial intelligence to drive integrated fundraising and marketing program optimization and activation for nonprofits in real-time across all channels. Our offices are in Colorado, close to Denver. We welcome candidates from any U.S. location, to work in-house or to work from home.
About The Job
The Client Services Account Director will serve as the primary point of contact for clients once they have joined SimioCloud. The role is responsible for managing a book of accounts ensuring client satisfaction, retention, and growth through meeting revenue goals, maintaining regular communication, understanding business goals and, and providing strategic recommendations to achieve them. The candidate must possess a strong understanding of nonprofit acquisition and a keen understanding of cooperative databases.
- Serves as the primary daily client contact for multiple accounts, ensuring the timely delivery of services to clients including test recommendations and campaign analyses.
- Analyzes and interprets historical campaign performance and applies knowledge to future campaign strategies and planning.
- Facilitates data transfers of client’s files for creation and updating of models; advises internal and external parties on preferred merge instructions.
- Makes recommendations on segmentation strategies for refinement or expansion of audience selections. Structures tests and reports on test results, statistical significance, and next steps.
- Participates in and/or leads test recommendation discussions with agency and clients.
- Stays abreast of Nonprofit and Acquisition Industry trends and research.
Education & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in direct marketing client management, specifically with the list brokerage/management, co-op databases, or acquisition services. Broad experience in the non-profit arena is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration or Marketing.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of cooperative databases, preferably in nonprofit sector, including data and analytical modeling.
- Strong ability to provide analysis and strategy for prospecting, donor file segmentation and optimization services.
- Strong client-service and communication skills required including the ability to interact with all levels of management including strategic selling and presentations.
- Possess advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to operate independently and proactively is a must, as is the ability to operate in a challenging and fast-paced environment. Must be comfortable taking initiative while remaining flexible in a start-up environment.
- Ability to organize workload and continuously manage competing priorities across a client book of business.
- Must be detail oriented.
SimioCloud is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Applicants: provide a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Salary Range Rate: $100,000 – $150,000
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
Moore Holdings, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Moore Holdings, LLC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.